- To demonstrate from Scripture the importance of the expository teaching of the Word of God.
- To practically train pastors and church leaders in the basic principles and methods of teaching.
- To emphasize the importance of the teacher’s spiritual preparation and dependence on the Holy Spirit.
- To enable pastors and church leaders to understand that real learning involves life change.
- To practically equip pastors and church leaders to effectively teach the Bible so that the church will not be biblically malnourished but will grow to spiritual maturity.
***Teach the Word so people can grow to maturity in Christ.***
Teaching does not occur unless learning occurs and learning does not occur unless life change occurs.
Please download the BTCP Program Summary Manual where you will find an overview of this course (pp. 123-132) as well as a description of the BTCP program, philosophy, and requirements for implementation.[scribd-url url=”http://bibletraining.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/ProgramSummary-120513.pdf” pubid=”08871992542952721965551983″]