- To provide pastors and church leaders with the knowledge necessary to understand the essential meaning and significance of the New Testament as it relates to salvation and sanctification.
- To train pastors and church leaders in the use of the survey method of study, including book charts.
- To instruct pastors and church leaders in the basic content of each New Testament book and how that content applies today.
- To increase appreciation for the scope, unity, purpose and reliability of Scripture.
- To prepare pastors and church leaders for effective ministry by equipping them with the Word of God.
- To enhance understanding of the person and work of Jesus Christ.
- To reinforce dependence on the Word of God as the fundamental ministry resource.
- To encourage pastors and church leaders to preach and teach the principles, truths and concepts of the New Testament.
***Knowing the content and structure of the New Testament will enable pastors and church leaders
to know Christ more fully and minister to people more effectively.***
Please download the BTCP Program Summary Manual where you will find an overview of this course (pp. 53-60) as well as a description of the BTCP program, philosophy, and requirements for implementation.[scribd-url url=”http://bibletraining.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/ProgramSummary-120513.pdf” pubid=”08871992542952721965551983″]