- To teach pastors and church leaders the nature, structure, purpose and priorities of the church as a spiritual organism.
- To instruct pastors and church leaders with regard to the principles and practice of “body life” in the church.
- To train pastors and church leaders in how to meet the ministry needs of church members.
- To equip pastors and church leaders in the principles and practice of operating and administering the church as a structural organization.
- To enable pastors and church leaders to understand and implement an effective ministry of biblical education in the church in order to “build-up” the body of Christ.
***When the church properly and effectively functions as a spiritual organization
in the areas of ministry, administration, and education the real needs of people will be met,
the church will grow to spiritual maturity and God will be glorified as His kingdom is advanced.***
Please download the BTCP Program Summary Manual where you will find an overview of this course (pp. 111-122) as well as a description of the BTCP program, philosophy, and requirements for implementation.[scribd-url url=”http://bibletraining.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/ProgramSummary-120513.pdf” pubid=”08871992542952721965551983″]