- To teach pastors and church leaders the foundational truths of Bible doctrine.
- To lead pastors and church leaders into a deeper understanding of and appreciation for God.
- To enrich the pastor’s and church leader’s personal relationship to God.
- To train pastors and church leaders to teach correct doctrine and refute false doctrine.
- To enable pastors and church leaders to see that correct belief must be reflected in correct behavior.
***Let him who boasts boast about this— that he knows and understands God.*** (Jer. 9:23-24)
Please download the BTCP Program Summary Manual where you will find an overview of this course (pp. 79-102) as well as a description of the BTCP program, philosophy, and requirements for implementation.[scribd-url url=”http://bibletraining.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/ProgramSummary-120513.pdf” pubid=”08871992542952721965551983″]