New Bible training class at Woodstock City Church (Woodstock, GA)
Have you ever wondered if you could really understand the Bible?
It’s not that difficult when you just:
We would love to be able to train you to do these 3 simple steps.
This January, Woodstock City Church will host a new BTCL class, designed to train Church leaders, lay ministers and Christian disciples.
The affordable “Bible Training for Church Leaders” program provides a streamlined, thorough, biblically sound equipping without tests or grades. The program is not light, but it is accessible to any Christian, regardless of academic credentials.
If you have ever wanted to learn how to study your Bible and to gain a broader understanding of it’s contents, this class is for you.
The course costs $75, and the fee includes the price of the course manual. 1/2 price scholarships are available if needed.
The first course, Bible Study Methods and Rules of Interpretation, begins at 7:00 PM on Wednesday, January 11th, 2017.
We hope to see you there!
Location: Woodstock City Church, 150 Ridgewalk Parkway, Woodstock GA 30188
Classes will meet each Wednesday from 7:00-9:45 PM
First Class Begins: January 11th, 2017
Click below to hear about a graduate’s growth through BTCL training.
The entire program takes a little over 2 years, but you are welcome to take the first course and then decide if you would like to continue training. The whole BTCL program entails:
- Bible Study Methods and Rules of Interpretation
- Old Testament Survey
- New Testament Survey
- Bible Doctrine Survey
- Personal and Corporate Spiritual Life
We hope to meet 5 goals through this training program:
Goal #1- to equip for ministry. (Ephesians 4:11-12)
Goal #2- to interpret and apply Scripture. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
Goal #3- to multiply disciples. (2 Timothy 2:1-2)
Goal #4- to obey the Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20)
Goal #5- to accurately handle the Word of God. (2 Timothy 2:15)
Are you unfamiliar with BTCL?
It is a comprehensive, systematic study of the Bible in a classroom setting with a five-fold purpose:
- Know: To comprehend biblical truth both propositionally and practically, resulting in a working knowledge of the Scriptures.
- Obey: By the enablement of the Holy Spirit, to explicitly and fully follow the commands of Scripture to demonstrate our love for Christ and to grow in our walk with Him.
- Guard: To affirm the eternal truth of Scripture, to answer challenges and to refute false doctrine.
- Defend: To carefully preserve the integrity of Scripture and protect from false and inaccurate interpretation.
- Pass-On: To train the next generation of believers to share the Gospel and to entrust them with the truth of Scripture.
If you are interested in learning more or if you would like to register, please contact Susan Gleaton at email@example.com or 770-938-6160 Ext. 200