ABOUT Leadership Outreach
The vision for Leadership Outreach was birthed in a facilitated discipleship program called Primeovers. Through the teaching and direction of Chip Ingram and Rick Linamen, God began to speak to Pastor Tim Neptune’s heart about helping church and ministry leaders develop and execute strategies for growth. In the spring of 2013, four founding families laid the framework for this new ministry.
Leadership Outreach was formed to help churches and faith based non-profits clearly understand and communicate their ministry’s vision, systematically develop a strategic path forward, and prayerfully connect life-seasoned mentors with emerging ministry leaders for greater Kingdom impact.
Vision/ Mission/ Goals
Leadership Outreach provides consulting services to churches and faith-based nonprofit organizations to help develop and execute strategies for growth. Our vision is to see transformed ministries resulting in transformed lives.
Our goals are to:
• Assist ministries in accomplishing the Great Commission.
• Help ministries gain clarity in their God-given vision.
• Guide ministries through the process of developing and implementing strategies for spiritual, numerical, and financial growth.
• Provide facilitated strategic planning sessions to develop a three-year comprehensive ministry plan.
• Extend leadership coaching and mentoring to empower leaders who desire to use their talents for growing God’s Kingdom.
“Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.” Proverbs 16:3
Contact Leadership Outreach today to:
• Schedule a free ministry consultation
• Apply to become a Leadership Outreach strategist or coach
• Sponsor a facilitated strategy session for a qualifying organization of your choice
• Become a Leadership Outreach Strategic Partner by making a tax-deductible donation